Me Me Me Me Me Me

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Dilemmas, Dilemmas.

So recently, I caught a bug and found myself predictably bedbound and sickly. Over the past few days stuck in the comfy confines on my bed, I have been doing one of two things; Sleeping and reading (and also complaining. A lot.)

I have read a total of four books in a few days, and now that the time has come to try and review them I don't even know where to begin. Part of me wants to start with my most recent read, The Elite by Kiera Cass. And that is purely because I read it today in about two hours and it genuinely made my entire day and I'm just so darned excited about it. However, less so excited about the release date of the next book. 2014, really? And so far into 2014 too?!

I just want to be a princess and wear pretty dresses and have maids who love me and climb trees and hide in little secret rooms.

crying icecream photo crying-icecream_zpsee936702.gif

So yeah, back to the point. I don't know whether to start at the beginning or at the end, and that in itself is causing me to procrastinate and not want to start at all.

Keep your eyes peeled for what I choose to do! I have no idea, I think I need to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment